Die verteilte fiberoptische Sensorik hat viele Vorteile. Aus diesem Grund hat sich Solifos von Beginn an mit dieser
There are many advantages to distributed fiber optic sensor technology. That’s why Solifos made sure it understood this technology right from the outset and built up the appropriate knowledge and experience.
Benefits of distributed fiber optic sensor technology
- Fiber optic cable sensors take measurements over the entire length of the cable, with no gaps
- Continuous real-time monitoring ensures that damage to infrastructure in at-risk areas is detected at an early stage, for example.
- For distances extending to several kilometres, the cost of installation is very low compared to point sensors
- Fiber optic sensing cable systems are passive and generally need no power supply and no maintenance over their entire length
Skills and experience
- Very lean and also very large and costly cable structures with expanded functions
- Light non-metallic and highly robust, metal-jacketed cable types
- Extremely robust cable design and very low upkeep costs for the cable sensors
- Cable design is optimised for measurement methods such as Brillouin, Raman, Rayleigh or FBG
- Consulting for the application, and also use and routing technology
- On-site assembly to fit the application
- Authoritative real-time measurement results, even in critical and challenging environments
- Cable terminations to fit the application, with plug connections, loop housings or splicing sleeves
Solifos has been one of the leading innovators in this technology field for more than 20 years.
Our team of specialists is always available to help you to select the right products and advise on installation, commissioning and final acceptance. We regularly hold training sessions, in both theory and practice, in Windisch or on-site. Training sessions can also be held by special request. Talk to us.